Animals need Chiropractic Care too!
If your dog or horse has had an injury, is limping or just not walking right then Chiropractic Care may be needed. Dr. Snider is a certified animal Chiropractor and would be happy to see your family pet.
Conditions that are beneficial for Chiropractic care:
limping, abnormal posture when standing, evasion of certain manoeuvres such as dipping the head, tucking the tail, refusing to go up stairs, refusing jumps
sensitivity to touch, "puppy" sitting, or sitting with the rear legs off to one side.
Small animals are treated at our clinic. Call to book a complimentary assessment.
Signs your animal may benefit from Chiropractic Care:
- Acute neck and back pain
- Limited performance
- Reluctance to move, climb stairs, jump onto raised areas
- Signs of pain when performing certain movements or being lifted
- Undefined lameness of legs or paws
- Digestive problems
- Dripping of urine or inability to hold urine or feces
- bilateral lick granulomas