Animals need Chiropractic Care too!
If your dog or horse has had an injury, is limping or just not walking right then Chiropractic Care may be needed. Dr. Snider is a certified animal Chiropractor and would be happy to see your family pet.
Conditions that are beneficial for Chiropractic care:
- Abnormal posture when standing
- Evasion of certain manoeuvres such as dipping the head, tucking the tail, refusing to go up stairs, refusing jumps
- Sensitivity to touch
- "Puppy" sitting or sitting with the rear legs off to one side.
Small animals are treated at our clinic. Call to book a complimentary assessment.
Signs your animal may benefit from Chiropractic Care:
- Acute neck and back pain
- Limited performance
- Reluctance to move, climb stairs, jump onto raised areas
- Signs of pain when performing certain movements or being lifted
- Undefined lameness of legs or paws
- Digestive problems
- Dripping of urine or inability to hold urine or feces
- bilateral lick granulomas