Nutritional status is very important for overall health. We carry a wide variety of quality nutritional supplements.
Dr. Snider is available to assess your nutritional status using a variety of modern tools. Whether you wish to improve your diet, learn to eat healthy on a gluten free and/or dairy free plan, diabetic food plan, sports nutrition, vegetarian or vegan, Dr. Snider can provide the necessary guidance.
Dr. Snider has a Masters in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine and has a vast knowledge of current trends and up to date studies in Nutrition.
Whether you wish to lose weight, lose belly fat, improve your immune system or improve the function of your thyroid gland, heart, lungs and digestive tract, Dr. Snider can help.
Many people suffer from IBS, IBD, perimenopausal problems that can be treated with diet and lifestyle.
As a marathon runner( 21 marathons, 4 time Boston Marathon) and triathlete ( three- time Ironman) Dr. Snider can provide nutritional guidance for sports enthusiasts.
- High-quality vitamins from: Metagenics, Thorne, and Genestra, Douglas Laboratories, Pure Encapsulations
- nutritional supplements: protein bars, performance protein powder
- organic food (wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- energy gels and electrolyte powders
- detoxification medical foods
To book your initial examination call the office today!